If you have lost one or more teeth and feel uncomfortable using dentures or bridges then maybe dental implants could be an option for you. Implants act as teeth roots that are placed into the jaw bone and hold a replacement tooth or bridge.
They are surgically inserted into the jaw bone and over time fuse with the bone thus providing a strong foundation on which the replacement tooth is placed. A dental implant is an artificial screw-like grapple that is utilized as a substitute for a tooth’s root. Implants are made from medical-grade titanium that over time fuse into the living bone cells of the jaw.
The union that forms between the bone and the dental implant forms a strong and durable base for new teeth that allow you to eat normally and smile as easily and naturally as you did.
Dr. Mukul is an expert Implantologist and has conducted workshops on the subject in India and overseas. Dental Implants are suitable for anyone who has healthy gums and enough bone in your jaw to place the implant. They should also be in good oral health. People with diabetes, heart disease, smokers or patients who have undergone radiation in the head and neck region should talk to the dentist to know the options.
Some Advantages of Dental Implants Include…
- Improved appearance: Implants look and feel like natural teeth and are permanent
- Improved speech: Dentures tend to slip making your words to slur whereas implants are fixed into the bone and do not
- Improved comfort: Implants are permanently fixed and provide greater comfort as they feel like natural
- Easier to Eat: Implants provide better chewing
- Improved oral health: As much as possible, Implants allow natural teeth to be left intact thus improving overall oral
- Durable: With proper care, implants can last a
- Convenience: Unlike dentures that need to be removed, implants eliminate the need for messy adhesives.
Implant aftercare includes a soft diet for a period of 5 to 7 days after the surgery. Success rates vary from individual to individual and also depend on where the implant is placed. But, in general, implants have a success rate of 98%.
At Dr. Mukul Dabholkar’s Dental Clinic, the team is always ready to help you and clear all your doubts Immediate loading dental implants or Teeth in an hour can be done easily.